1.14.2010

Tin Truths 35



1. Days of a runny nose means snot in your mouth..and ya not fun.
2. I am determined to be productive today.
3. My son is being teenager and I am praying he doesn't age me too much.
4. The first drink of Red Bull smells like throw up.....still.
5. I hit over 2K lines on Tetris, yes I am a master.
6. People who MISS judge me really piss me off.
7. Its even worse when those people are your friends.
8. The toy I did my review on awhile back got lost in the move.
9. I don't even want to think about what the movers are doing with it.
10. Only I control my destiny and dammit its going to be a good one.

Side Note: I think I am happy bunny, just saying.

5 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

I guess I missed your New Years post.... glad to see you back around! Hope you feel better!

sammy said...

haha good call on the redbull. i knew it had an odd smell, but couldnt pinpoint it till now.

i challenge you to a tetris duel!

as a side note, my wife and i are working on a tshirt clothing line and one of the shirts she came up was based on the idea of being misjudged.

Luna said...

i love happy bunny too.

Funnyrunner said...

oh,my. My teenager sure is aging me. He goes from sweet boy to maniacal devil in 3 seconds. I don't know who I'm gonna get...

and hey - we're moving at the end of January!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]