9.23.2009

Ups and Downs and Downs and Ups



Hi Yall". 

Let's see what's new. 

Well I am a still just a single, fat girl, who's attempting to make some major changes before I turn the big 36. The last few months have been awful. I think sometimes life takes its turns for better or worse and all we can do is go along for the ride. That has been a hard thing for me to understand. I am the one that says "it's just not fair" and "why me" and "what are we even doing in this life". Today is one of those days where I feel like the fog is starting to clear and I am looking forward to some up's for awhile.

As most of you know I started this blog a year ago as I was going through a break-up. Wooo what a road that was! So here are some updates on  my life, and from here I can go back to my sweet, smart ass, self.

God- Yep I am pulling out the big guns. God and I have had some trouble over the past few years. I guess maybe you could say we have been in a little fight. I am opening my eyes back up to "faith" and we are slowly starting to have our talks again.

The X- Believe it or not we are now friends. Something we probably should have started out doing to begin with. He is the first X I have kept in contact with and I have to say I am glad we remain in each others life. Feels good to start to feel normal again. He has made me an offer I can't refuse and more of that will come later.

Housing- I am moving out my 3 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom apartment in less then a month. I am very  happy to get into less house. No yard to mow, no sink to fix. Its TIME!

Me- Well I am still living in single land. I attempted to go on a few dating sites but never posted a full profile. I am open to dating but its not high on my priority list. I love happy hour, and no I am not an alcoholic. Just a social butterfly who enjoys a martini in hand, lol.

Weight- I am still a skinny girl living in a fat girls body. I am starting a new blog to follow me down my road to skinnyness. I will post that link later and you guys can watch me succeed or fail. Either way it will be interesting and in true Jag fashion. 

Well that's it for now. I will be around more. miss ya guys and glad to be back.

Side Note: Reading blogs has been low on my list. So I have allot of catching up to do. Tell me the biggest thing that has happened to you in the past 90 days. Good or Bad, I can take it!!!!!

10 comments:

Aunt Juicebox said...

I'm so glad to see you back, and I hope you keep it up. Definitely post the link to your new one as well.

I suppose the biggest thing that has happened around here has been my annoying upstairs neighbor being arrested. We think she'll be there for 6 months, well down to 5 now, sadly. Pretty awesome though, I've been enjoying the peace and quiet, but I think it'll be harder to go back to dealing with it after having a break.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I won the lottery, and an Emmy..no Kanye did not interrupt me because he knows I'd give him a beatdown...I..slept with Monica Bellucci, went golfing with Obama, found Osama Bin Hidin..that was good for another $25M...and my youngest son now rides himself to school on his skateboard!!

Ms. Salti said...

Glad to see you're back.... I've been in the process of buying a house, and working in Alabama! Crazy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Jeez, I was wondering what had become of you.

Wil Harrison.com

RPM said...

You had me wondering as well. Glad to see you back!

Biggest thing? Well that literally would be the RV I bought to take to the races.

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well the bigest thing that has happened to me sucks so bad I wont post it on here, you have my address if you really want to know just email me.

I am rebuilding a bike its posted on my blog. I don't know if I will ever really ride the thing tho.

Anonymous said...

the biggest thing that has happened is that I got in over my head. Lost it all, won it back in the last round only to see it slowly trickling away as the year progresses. the only thing keeping me afloat is the need for some quality fun in the sun which is t-minus 7 days away! cannot wait. You bring the Vodka, I'll bring the lemon and sprite! I have lots of secretive tid bits to tell you about my life and it will be tons of fun! See you soon

-da cuz

just a girl... said...

Aunt J- One word Karma! I am glad you are getting some peace.

Donn- You are looking cuter and cuter by the day. You know I am single and could help you spend those millions! Please, dont make me stalk you.

Ms Salti- Good luck on your house. I am excited to get out of my mine!

Will- Well I didn't become a stripper yet so I guess we are okay.

RPM- I have to get some nascar in me soon.

Ken- I will email you and am going to your blog next.

Da Cuz- Hang in there. Hang in there. A few more days to paradise!

Scott said...

hey, my middle name is NASCAR! Well not really, but I'm willing to change it.

Unknown said...

If i love you. you I know I love you. your best chooice. thanks. wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,cheap jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,wholesale jerseys,cheap jerseys,cheap jerseys,cheap jerseys,cheap jerseys,cheap jerseys,cheap jerseys,cheap jerseys,cheap jerseys