9.01.2009

I refuse to apologize everytime I leave.....


it"s just me, take me or leave me. When life becomes too much, I simply put the covers over my head. Not the healthiest solution but better then dragging everyone around you down with your eyeore days.

Sometimes you just have to hug yourself. Not its not deep thoughts by jag, I mean seriously lay in your bed in the morning. Wrap both your arms around you and hug yourself, it feels really great. Now if I could just have sex with myself, I would be good to go. Oh yeah, I can have sex with myself. Oh how i crack myself up.

Today is day one of day two. I am jumping back in feet first and we will see how this round goes. I am getting some pink speakers today...........but pretty sure I am returning them. Although I want them sooooo bad, that is a post within itself. I am counting the days down to Saturday, thank god for longhorn football. Beyond that nothing but a big dark hole and as you can see I am inching my way out.

Side Note- Aren't the speakers beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I understand exactly what you mean. sometimes we just need a break.

Those speakers ARE beautiful! :)

Jormengrund said...

It's good to see you're back JAG.

Been missing your comments, too!

Veronica Vaughn said...

If my ipod wasnt broken, I would be buying those speakers today! Or as soon as I had the money! hehe. :)

Ms. Salti said...

Glad to know you're still alive. Love the speakers. I need some for my house!

Aunt Juicebox said...

My daughter just got the cutest little pink pig stuffed animal that is also speakers.

Anonymous said...

Don't apologize!
Also? Yay Longhorns!! :)

Funnyrunner said...

hey, lady. Are you okay? The speakers are way cool. Hang in there. Hugging yourself is okay, and so is nurturing yourself and talking to yourself and loving yourself. all done being corny. hang in there.

RPM said...

I was starting to wonder. Good to see you back.

You sound like you need to come hang out with us at NASCAR. That will definitely lift your spirits!

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Jag, I know where you are coming from. I have been in the same boat off and on for a while now. You know I will always be here for you.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Nice speakers! I've missed you!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, there you are!

Wil Harrison.com

Anonymous said...

Those speakers ARE pretty cool! And I love football season too!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

You have a nice set of speakers and I'm all ears :)

No need to apologise for going into the bloggers protection program...
been there, done that, bought the T shirt.

Luna said...

i know how you feel. i've been there. nice speakers.

mushashii said...

cool speakers! what brand are they?

g-man said...

I can relate. I hope that you are feeling better today. Interesting speakers, how do they sound?

rachaelgking said...

Taking a break when you need to is always a good thing!