7.14.2009

NTR #69



Yeah so I couldn't resist, so what! 

My mind is full of beyond randomness this week.

-3 little girls were swimming in the pool last week. 2 were about 6 and they were whispering about the rules of being a mermaid. ie. never let them see your tail. It was too cute but the best part was when the little 3 year old kept saying what because she couldn't hear them. Finally she just says "hey mermaids, sometimes I pee in the pool." laughed my ass off.

-still at 0. However now I have a plan!

-I am somewhat starting to get tan. I could live in the water.

-Going to a Pimp's and Ho's party this weekend. This should be interesting!

jag out!

11 comments:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Hey I got my tan on, and I got it the hard way.

P.I.M.P.
Person In Management Position

Big Pissy said...

No tan for me this year. Feels weird! LOL

Be a Pimp and take lots of pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

I love those rules! How cute!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I wanna go to the party too! Pick me up on your way!! :)

Do you know why mermaids wear seashells?
Because "B" shells are too small and "D" shells are too big!

I swear my Hubby just told me that joke about 3 hours ago. Your post made me want to share that with you.

You're welcome!!

Have a blast at the party!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

I would so wear that hat though!

Wil Harrison.com

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

I love that lil' Girl, She is my kind of mermaid!!

Luna said...

lol i remember doing that when i was younger. i loved playing mermaid and wondering what it would like to be one. even today if i go swimming, pool or beach, i think about it sometimes. it would be nice to be able to breathe under water. have fun at your party. :)

g-man said...

Which are you going as? The hat suggests pimp. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, whether it is Pimp or Ho, I know you will serve either role well. However, if it was me, I would wear a nametag that says:

Hello My Name Is:
Kenneth D. Lewis
CEO of Bank of America

Love you.

Idamomb

RPM said...

LOL Idamomb

JAG, you have got to post us a pic!

NucMEd is Hot said...

YOu could go as a whore and wear a BofA name tag?

I have a great tan, unemployment heps with that.