So I saw this over at My thirty before 30 journey and decided I was going to steal it. These are 35 things I want do before I am 35. My birthday is in May so I have about 5 months to complete as many of these as possible. I will call it my road to half way to 70, and I will blog about it as I go.
1. Get Eyeglasses, so very sad.
2. Meet one reader from my blog.
3. Have sex, just normal everyday sex.
4. Go to Sunday Brunch at the four seasons.
5. Get a facial.
6. Drive somewhere far. (this is huge trust me!)
7. Spend a day with just my mom.
8. Volunteer at the library.
9. Give a homeless person a meal.
10. Learn a new recipe.
11. Cut 3 inches of my hair.
12. Loose 20 pounds.
13. Go to a museum.
14. Visit a bar in Austin I have never been too.
15. Take my son to feed ducks, (tween alert, this could be hard)
16. Visit a winery.
17. Get a Pedicure (simple things)
18. Buy a new matching, panty and bra set.
19. Donate at least 10 items to charity.
20. Read or watch "Pride and Prejudice".
21. Go on a picnic.
22. Kidnap J for the day and hit all the dive bars in Taylor, again!
23. Go to Vegas.
24. Kiss a Stranger, just kiss.
25. For one week, give my son a dollar for every cuss word I say.
26. Read a book.
27. At least attempt the Lemonade Diet.
28. Walk a mile a day for 14 days straight.
29. Write a letter and mail it.
30. Try a Gin and Tonic.
31. Go to a concert.
32. Look at a loft downtown, on the inside.
33. Paint a picture.
34. Take B to dinner.
35. Go to church.
For the past 3 years I have only done a couple of these, like the facial and reading the book. I am now single and have a new job, a fresh start if you will. These are things I should do for ME without thought, yet I didn't and I don't.
Now I will, and I can't wait to blog about each and every one of them. Go ahead steal it, what a great way to motivate yourself to do for yourself. Deep is as Deep does. Oh shit, I crack myself up. I might have to write a book, and then I could call it "just a book". I will stop now, thanks for playing.
Side Note: Yes the fish and the duck are related. For those of you who don't know what that means, enter at your own risk. You can get one here.