On Thanksgiving we go around the table and I only get to say 1 thing I am thankful for, so here are ten.
1. I am thankful to have such an amazing son. He is the highlight of my life, I adore his humor and I am lucky to get to watch him grow into such a beautiful young man.
2. I am thankful for my mom. My mom is my best friend and without her I would be lost. She is my rock and one hell of a grandma. Mom, I love you, more than words will ever be able to express. Thank for having me, lol!
3. I am thankful for my family and friends. Over the years you realize this is really the most important part.
4. I am thankful for Bob. He is my Dad, my mentor, my friend and my confidant. I adopted him or I should say he adopted me a few years back. I never had a "Dad" in my life. He makes up for all that and more. I am very thankful that he came into my life. He is my guardian angel.
5. I am thankful for my new job. I no longer own my own business, and man am I happy about it. I love job and I love the people I work with. I cant wait to see what the next year brings me.
6. I am thankful for my new office. I work from home and I put together a dream office this week. Now I feel like I am in a happy place for my workday instead of a cave.
7. I am thankful that I am alive, if I was dead that would really suck.
8. I am thankful that I am single. Life is seriously too short for all that drama that occurred.
9. I am thankful for my blog. My blog was here for me when I needed an outlet for my sadness. Now its here for all thoughts JAG. I love my blog and I am thankful for all the people I have met to date.
10. I am thankful for November. And no, I didnt run out of things to be thankful for. I really am thankful for November. Its my favorite month of the whole year. I love November, I love Thanksgiving, and I love the weather. So thank you, November.
Side Note: Happy Thanksgiving!