3.04.2009

Mom, this is an air compressor...Part 2 of 2


We finally figured out that the air valve thingy was leaking so I went back in the store and bought super glue. When I came back outside there was a maroon "hooptie" with ghetto rims parked super close to my car. A hispanic was drivng this car, mid 30"s and believe it or not he was wearing a white shirt with Chronic or something on the front of it. Now, I am not even going to debate some stereo type bs with any of you, this is my damn story so deal with it.


After I super glue this thing to my tire I stand up and realize that I can't find my wallet. I start looking everywhere, thinking maybe the wind blew it away. The whole time my son is staring down the mexican in the next car and yes, at this point in the story I can call him "mexican" if I want. In my mind I am thinking my son shouldn't be staring this poor man down. A few minutes later the "mexican" goes int the store and my son is close behind. I yell to my son "baby, it's not in the store". About 5 minutes later my son comes out. When I see him I know that something is wrong. He is already tall but in these few seconds he looks like he has grown about 5 feet taller and he is pissed!!!!!!!!


He gets in the car and gives me my wallet. I immediately ask if that man had it. He matter of factly tells me to check my wallet right now and to make sure that everything is in it.


Apparently my son thought the guy was shady. He followed him in the store and hid behind an isle. When the guy was coming around the corner my son jumped out and saw him stuffing my wallet in his pants. At that moment he told the guy "give me that right now" and the guy did.


People always give that look when I say I am a single mom. Like they feel sorry for me. I am the luckiest girl in the world and although it was scary that he did stand up for me, I am very proud of him for doing so. I love you, B.


Side Note: I guess I did something right? or did I?
Side Note 2: Yes I have that wallet and yes I love it.

11 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

You are a very lucky girl! But luck has nothing to do with raising a fine young man who is well on his way to becoming a great man.Job well done little missy!

Mich said...

wow you have a fantastic son. you have obviously done a great job on raising him and it shows.

Tiffany said...

Good job little man. And good job raising a great son.

Unknown said...

Noooooo WAY!!!! Ba$t@r&!!!! SO GLAD you (your son) got it back.

UGH, stealing sucks.

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Okay, I was trying not to comment on your blog for 2 weeks but I just have to say I am VERY proud of your son! He is a man as of now!

Heather said...

That was very brave!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you wanna pass along some pointers on how to raise a kid like that?

I'm glad you got your wallet back. I hope that guy peed on himself a little :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Holy crap. I don't know how old your son is, but he sure is brave.

Janna said...

Wow!
You must be very proud of him for having that much courage.

So, when you checked the wallet, was everything in there?