3.13.2009

Tin Truths Twenty Four



1. I am afraid to admit that I like a few "lady gaga" songs.
2. Today I am going to buy reading glasses at walgreen's......dont ask.
3. I have been craving cereal all week and last night honey bunches of oats hit the spot.
4. I started making ranch out of the packets and I love it.
5. My second sex toy review is coming in the next couple of days.
6. We came home to dead hamsters.
7. and I hate the kitty kat
8. I am starting to come out of my funk, I think
9. I can't wait for the "Old Settlers Festival"
10. Tonight I will see a band called "Pride and Joy", I hope they are good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, your a Honey Bunches of Oats fan too. I almost had it for din din last night also.

Ranch made from the packet is the best!

Heather said...

My dad gets his reading glasses at the DOLLAR STORE, no lie. And they make that same ranch powder in a big canister kinda like the containers parmesan cheese comes in. Awesome.

Ken Duck Geraths said...

1. Its cool I wont tell anyone
2.Do you know what you get when you buy $10 glasses? You get $3 dollar glasses.
3.I have them at least 3 times a week LOVE THEM!
4.I haven't tried that yet, but now I will
5.I love it when you talk dirty
6.What?
7.Oh that's what
8.I hope so no buddy likes a JAG in a funk
9.That does sound like fun, you better do a couple posts on it
10. Sounds like a family band, Let me know okay?

Side note: Its friday your late lol

Janna said...

Sorry to hear about the hamsters.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I can't get BOYS BOYS BOYS out of my head. Gaga owes Gwen Stefani half of her royalties!

You're not saying that the Kat....and the Hamsters...
*audible gasp

Looking forward to the next 'health and booty aid' review.

:) Smile

Anonymous said...

I also might like some Lady GaGa....for shame.

Miss to Mrs said...

Must be the season. I've eaten raisin bran for dinner for almost two weeks now. Oh and it's possible that maybe I too like one or two of Lady GaGa's songs. Don't tell anyone.