1.27.2009

duck, duck, goose



Okay not really. Today I got tagged by Linda at "Silly Little Mischief". So here goes.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:I am in my dream office to many things to list. flowers, candles, pics.

What were you like when you were five? Beautiful, talented, cute.....uhhh probably a brat.

What are you wearing now? a grey amy's ice cream shirt, blue pajama bottoms and a hello kitty bandanna on my head. Not so cute.

What story/book/novel have you read over and over again in your life? Gone with the Wind.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I hope there's beer in hell.

Do you nap a lot? No hardly ever. For some reason when I nap I wake up in a really, really bad mood.

Who was the last person you hugged? J

What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Jason Miraz

What was the last thing you ate today? Boiled Egg

What was the last thing you said aloud? brown chicken brown cow

What websites do you always visit when you go online? MSNBC, Facebook, Sephora and BOA

What was the last thing you bought? Lip Gloss from Sephora

What are you listening to right now? The Gourds

What movie are (or were!) you most excited to show your kids? E.T.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Invisibility

What is your favorite weather, and why? Sunny, and 70. I love the sun and a cool breeze always helps.

If you could eat anything right now what would it be?
Sushi, Sashimi, Tuna Tartare, Sake, must I go on.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Losing 30 pounds.

Say something to the person who tagged you
: Linda, I can't believe you own a snuggie. My step dad would be jealous.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Italy

Favorite vacation spot? Vegas Baby

What is your favorite children’s book? Winn Dixie

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Vodka

If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Gus Hansen

What is your Mom's best asset? I wish I had my mom's legs, they are beautiful. love u mom!


TAGGED: You know the drill, whoever wants to play can. 

THE RULES:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

4 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

I'm with ya girl! I sure HOPE and pray (can I say pray in the same sentence as Hell?) that there is beer in Hell!!!

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Crap you make me work to hard! I will do this when I get home!

Carmen said...

I cannot wait for Tucker Max's next book... his stupid website hasn't been updated in ages... arg.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty Bandana? Excellent :)