1.02.2009

HNY



Happy New Year. I decided I was going to start my new year on the 2nd instead of the 1st. 

Typically I don't make new years resolutions. Yes, I might say I want to lose weight or make some other ridiculous resolution but generally by Mid February those thoughts are gone. This year I have decided that 2009 will be the year for me. I will make a conscious decision to do things for me and to make this year about me. Over the past few years I have spent so much of my time worried about other people and worried about other things. I have lost sight of me of what I want of things I need or want to do. Its sad really and it all stops here. I am going to be 35 this year and I am  not wasting anymore time. 

I am excited to see what this new journey bring. I hope its a great year for all.

Side Note: Yes, I have the calendar.

2 comments:

melissa said...

love the calendar..looks like me with my poodle parade :) cheers to 09.

btw - gave you a blog love award on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. Long, long time ago, you commented on my blog. As a result, you're now in my new and improved blogroll. I thought it would be better to comment here than on your vibrator review. ;)