7.25.2008

Yes it's really 2 am!


Today is my 7th day of blogging and I think its working. I wondered if this was going to help my process or stress me the fuck out.  Like anything else in my life I have taken this on with a  vengance. Formatting, finding the perfect picture, and I have spent the last hour, looking at idiotic widgets. But, this is cheaper then therapy, and no one gets too talk back, so what the hell.

On to bigger things, no pun intended.

My kitty has serious issues. Tonight as taz was mere feet from me, he proceeded to crunch on something so large I could actually hear the crunching.  It was the nastiest thing I've ever heard, I couldn't get to the back door quick enough. And no, I don't live in the country and my back yard isn't a field either. I still don't know what it was and I don't want to know. I get the heebeegeebees just thinking about it. And when I go to bed he will want under the covers as usual, not gonna happen.


I have officially gotten tired now. However, I am still going to pop two of these jewels to get to sleep. I cant believe these things are legal. Thank you Tylenol. Am I addicted? not yet, lol..




No comments: