10.15.2008

If- Lets do this.



Yesterday I got a message from Jamie over at Gimme The Juice, she is now a proud member of Swapfest coming up in a few weeks. I spent some time on her blog today and she cracks me the hell up. One of her posts had the following questions.

1. If you had to name the time when you came closest to death, when would it have been?

A few years back I had a little dance with a semi truck. I was driving down a pretty long stretch of highway when all of a sudden I hit a block of fog. The person in front of me slammed on their brakes and I did the same. This resulted in me spinning and hitting drivers side right into the back of a semi. From there I was spun around back into my lane. Both air bags blew and I was badly bruised. Everyone at the scene was shocked that I walked away from that accident.

2. If you were to name one possession that means the most to you, what would it be?

My mom's bible.

3. If you had to name the one thing about your life right now that you would NOT change, what  would it be?

Being a mom and my son.

4. If you had to eat in only one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

Kenichi, only because this restaurant has an amazing bar and there sushi is awesome. Last time I was there I had a roll with smoked salmon, cucumber, cream cheese and sliced strawberries on top, amazing.

5. If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would it be?

Humor for sure

Side Note: What are your answers? Oh and the ass pic is for the boys.

12 comments:

KA said...

I can't even begin to answer those questions! That would take too much thinking and remembering.

E.Rae said...

As I can't think of anything of my own to say today I'm stealing this idea. So my answers will be over on my page shortly!
At least I'm being honest about my theft though!

just a girl... said...

Music- yes I think we should all steal it. Hello its why i posted. WTF wednesday will resume in one week, lol

NucMEd is Hot said...

The closest I came to death was probably the night I punched the BD in the face not once, but twice, real hard.

2. My Blankie

3. My divorce

4. Panera

5. internal jazz hands

Ken Duck Geraths said...

1.The head on I was in in 2002, totaled 2 cars and a tellephone pole. Broke 3 ribs and my leg car caught fire the whole nine yards.
2.The mantle piece clock my mother gave me.
3.My relationship with my family
4.Jonnt Corino's
5.Humor for me also

Side note: THANKS

Dan da Man said...

Ok here is a point before i answer the questions? Why is the ass just for the guys you think lesbians cant read your blog?

1. I shot an arrow striaght in the air and hid under a blanket thinking it would protect me. the arrow landed couple inches away



2.Grenade launcher


3.Being an insane mind


4.Pizza post because i said so


5.Boobs (not man boobs)

just a girl... said...

It seems we have a trouble maker in our mix. Dan da Man! The ass pic is for me and although I am not a lesbian, I love to look at nice ass, male or female. I only made the ass pic to make you men feel better.

I love that you said boobs and I love that you responded.

Marie said...

Hmmm...
1. Since I'm usually a pedestrian, while trying to cross, I've almost been run down just a few times by drivers who DON'T stop at red lights.
2. Don't really think I have one.
3. Having M and my parents in my life.
4. My mom's personal cooking. No restaurant could ever live up to her homemade food.
5. Smiles. They do so much good.

Dan said...

1) While driving some ass hole pointed a gun at me cause I honked my horn at him. What a pussy.

2) My turtel (stuffed animal) pillow.
Yeah so?

3) my family I guess.

4) I don't go to restaurants much, fancy to me is Applebees.

5) I agree with humor, people take things so seriously these days!!!

Moe Wanchuk said...

thanks for the Ass pick...much appreciated

-the death thing got me...I had cancer 7 years ago, and I still have nightmares of the chemotherapy....that red drug dripping into my veins....and me only weighing 130 lbs....down from 190.

Glad that's over!

RPM said...

1)Passenger in a '72 Mustang and we were T-Boned by a '70 Camero doing 70+ on my side of the car.

2)My land.
Been in my family for 4 generations.

3)Being single. (Divorces are worth every cent!)

4)The Wild Onion -Azle,Tx
Best chickenfried steak on the planet.

5)Sense of humor.

Vodka Mom said...

I love that. I might have to play that game myself. That brush with death question kind of creeps me out.