Yesterday I got a message from Jamie over at Gimme The Juice, she is now a proud member of Swapfest coming up in a few weeks. I spent some time on her blog today and she cracks me the hell up. One of her posts had the following questions.
1. If you had to name the time when you came closest to death, when would it have been?
A few years back I had a little dance with a semi truck. I was driving down a pretty long stretch of highway when all of a sudden I hit a block of fog. The person in front of me slammed on their brakes and I did the same. This resulted in me spinning and hitting drivers side right into the back of a semi. From there I was spun around back into my lane. Both air bags blew and I was badly bruised. Everyone at the scene was shocked that I walked away from that accident.
2. If you were to name one possession that means the most to you, what would it be?
My mom's bible.
3. If you had to name the one thing about your life right now that you would NOT change, what would it be?
Being a mom and my son.
4. If you had to eat in only one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Kenichi, only because this restaurant has an amazing bar and there sushi is awesome. Last time I was there I had a roll with smoked salmon, cucumber, cream cheese and sliced strawberries on top, amazing.
5. If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would it be?
Humor for sure
Side Note: What are your answers? Oh and the ass pic is for the boys.