10.18.2008

Post 101



Its hard to believe this is my big 101. It all started July 18th, I was depressed and on my way too broken. I decided that day I was going to start my blog, good, bad or ugly. I didn't expect to meet such great people, but I did. This blog helped me through a very tough time. I cant wait to see what the next 101 bring. Thanks to all my family, friends, commenter's and lurkers.

Side Note: Yes I finally give myself the Tiffany Box and nothing is freaking in it. Beggars can't be choosers, or can they?

6 comments:

NucMEd is Hot said...

OK So I should have specified that you needed to have something in it. But isn't it the cutest thing ever?

Dan da Man said...

I didnt know stalkers and perverts were "great" people

Ken Duck Geraths said...

I will fill that box. You just tell me what you want..... I'm your Ken/stalker/Xanax kind of guy!

Tiffany said...

Hey Ken I would like a diamond necklace =)

And I totally missed my 100th post. It's not as great to do a 113th post is it? LOL

Unknown said...

Congrats and I hope I get to see post number 200.

just a girl... said...

nucmed- Next time let a girl know beforehand

dan da- Yes and psychos too

ken- How are you not married already

tiffany-i think doing a 113 post would be cooler than doing a 100th post

heinous- my newest reader and already sooo freaking sweet, dont make me start stalking you like I do ken.